Proof 5 Seconds Of Summer Are Pretty Rad Guys
When life gives you lemons, tweet about it.
1. Yesterday, NME announced that 5 Seconds Of Summer won the less-than-coveted award for Worst Band at the publication’s award show.
Voters picked 5 Seconds Of Summer over The 1975, Bastille, Blink 182, U2, and One Direction.
2. Rather than sit around and pout, the band celebrated their win in the infamous category. The band’s official Twitter account uploaded the image below, no caption needed.
3. Bassist Calum Hood retweeted this:
4. And guitarist Michael Clifford expressed nothing but delight at their win.
5. It does seem to be a dream fulfilled for Michael, as he had tweeted this back in December upon learning about the group’s nomination.
Previous Post: How Asians Shower…
Next Post: Pictures Of This Famous Pennsylvania Prison Are Haunting In A Beautiful Way